The fashion designer, 45, discussed her fashion fails, being a healthy role model for her children and body image as she launched her new beauty line, Victoria Beckham Beauty.
Alexa Chung put on her usual stylish display as she attended a private dinner hosted by Victoria Beckham at Harry’s bar in London following her SS 2020 show on Sunday.
The fashion designer, 45, looked as chic as ever in a purple, ruffled blouse and burgundy trousers as she, husband David and their kids head for a private dinner at Harry’s bar in London on Sunday.
The model, 47, looked incredibly chic in the black slip dress with decadent lace trim as she accentuated her trim figure with a plunging neckline at the show at the Foreign and Commonwealth office.
She suffered a fashion faux pas earlier in the day at Victoria Beckham’s star-studded SS20 showcase at London Fashion Week.
Elsa McAlonan reveals a selection of Victoria Beckham’s new make-up range.
- David Beckham Shares Behind-the-Scenes Moments of Kids at Wife Victoria’s London Fashion Show PEOPLE.com
- Harper Beckham Loved Every Minute of Victoria Beckham’s London Fashion Week Show HarpersBAZAAR.com
- Victoria’s Beckham’s Kids Are Her Biggest Fans at London Fashion Week E! NEWS
- David Beckham: ‘A lot of love’ Star gushes over Victoria Beckham amid her marriage ‘fears’ Express
- Victoria Beckham Reveals Her Concerns About Marriage to David Beckham ELLE.com
- View full coverage on Google News
The TV presenter, 25, cut a stylish figure at the A-list event but unfortunately arrived wearing the same outfit as Victoria’s mother Jackie Adams.
Victoria Beckham shared an emotional hug with her daughter Harper, eight, after her eponymous fashion label’s Spring Summer 2020 show at London Fashion Week on Sunday.
Victoria Beckham looked poised and content at her eponymous fashion label’s Spring Summer 2020 show at London Fashion Week on Sunday.